Tuesday, September 11, 2007

To Ponder

Good Morning,
Some interesting thoughts for today: how often should I really change my bed sheets, why have I told so many my life story but heard so little of other lives so far, how can it be so early when I don't have class till 11:30 am, and why do some boys flirt with you when you know they like one of your friends? Questions to ponder. If any of you know this Nando Parrado came to SUNY Brockport yesterday and made a great speech. He talked about love, teamwork, and just having fun in the next 10 seconds of your life, because you never know what is going to happen. Nando himself was in a grueling plane crash back in '72 and was trapped in the Andes mountains for 72 days, a miracle that he is still alive. It amazed me how much passion he had for every thing. Passion for life, his wife his daughters, his friends, for just being able to breath he had passion.
So again I ponder the ideas of what he has been though, and even think to myself what would I do? Would I be a coward and commit suicide like I know I might have done, I don't know; I will never know.

No comments: