Friday, November 16, 2007

Drama with "Friends"

I just don't know anymore. I have some friends that seem to not like me or something. they dont include me in activites, this is because they are on a team. and only do team activities, and only hang out with me when they need someone to do something with (ie eating or hw). i feel like im being used. these are the same people that spent 2 nights at my house and enjoyed my family and all the things that we did together. i feel like they don't appricate my company and dont care about me. how can i have "friends" like this. luckily my relationship with my roommate has gotten better and she doesnt mind me hanging around with her. i talked to one of them about this, and she said that i should join a club or something so i can meet another people and so i will have something to do while they are ignoring our friendship. i think that they just want to keep me busy so i wont nag to them that i feel like i have no friends. i dont know what to do. i went online and looked up some clubs that are in school, and might go to a meeting or two. but probability not, i think its too late in the year to just show up. i will try to go next semester, but what can i do till then? i am going home for thanksgiving, and then we only have 3 weeks left till winter break/the end of fall semester. i think that going to work out has helped me and i plan on sticking with that. im soo glad that i have started to. well, more later when im not so tired.

2 comments:

sorority_girl86 said...

have you disappeared friend-o? how was your semester?

Anonymous said...

Well said.